Many women told me that every wild calorie seems to migrate to their hips and thighs. This is not a figment of the thumb of their imagination. And a lot of women are looking for ways to get slim hips and thighs.
Before menopause, many women's body stores excess fat mainly in this area, creating what became known as the "pear-shaped" body. For thousands of years, the fat storage in this area very helpful woman who lived in caves during times of drought and famine. And women can easily store fat in their hips and thighs tend to be able to give birth and feed the baby during the dry season-during pregnancy and lactation, the body needs as many as 1,000 extra calories a day — so passing in their thighs-Genetic fat storage to future generations.
This is one reason why fat thighs are so difficult to be removed. The remaining genes from ancestor's ancestors of Your cave cause hormone and enzyme in your body redirect any extra calories into fat cells waiting in Your hips and thighs. For example, the female sex hormones estrogen levels You may be higher than other women that his body doesn't store excess fat in this area (or as much of it).
But there is a way to persuade cells this fat in your thighs to release its contents, and persuade your muscle cells to burn it! So don't despair. Read on for the right moves that blast fat from hips and thighs.
Are you ready to see a slimmer, healthier? Get the results you are looking to plan a workout without the Fat Behind you.
What Causes Cellulite?
In addition to the excess fat in their thighs, many women have complained to me about a certain type of fat known as cellulite. They told me that no matter how much weight is lost, they don't seem to be able to sublimate their thighs a little fat. Indeed, some of the most slender women have cellulite. Cellulite fat is created when broke through a small hole in Your connective tissue, the tissue thick fibers woven right under your skin. Connective tissue strong and healthy form a tighter network of fiber interwoven, preventing fat pressed his way. Weak connective tissue and unhealthy, on the other hand, it's easier, letting a small FAT bag pinned. Many factors can weaken Your connective tissue, making the stage of cellulite. They include:
1. High hormone levels: women with female estrogen hormone levels higher than typically tend to be more often suffer from cellulite. In addition to directing the extra calories into fat cells in your thighs, estrogen also weakens connective tissue. When estrogen softens the connective tissues around the uterus, it made childbirth might happen. Unfortunately, all of the connective tissue softens the estrogen in your body, not just Your uterus around.
2. Bad blood circulation: usually high estrogen levels alone will not trigger the formation of cellulite. Many experts believe that you should also have a bad blood circulation to Your connective tissue, which tends to cause swelling. Swelling stretches the connective tissue separately, letting fat engorged.
3. Fluid retention: many people think that fluid retention occurs only in the stomach. That's not true. This actually happened in the whole of your body, including your thigh. If you ever pull favorite pants and find it tight in the thighs of a day and lost the next one, you have experienced ups and downs fluid retention. Each type of swelling in your thighs – especially on chronic base-will stretch and weaken connective tissue.
What can you do?
First, the daily exercise will help normalize Your hormone levels. This not only helps prevent cellulite but also help prevent mood swings. Second, exercising will improve blood circulation to your thighs, helps maintain connective tissues stay healthy. Better blood circulation will, in turn, helps eliminate excess fluids. Finally, the moment you shed fat in the hips and thighs, you will have a little bit of pressure to press Your connective tissue.
Good News/Bad News
Genetically, there is two dominant body type. Some people get fat in the lower part of their body, creating the shape of pears that were mentioned earlier. The others tend to get fat on their stomach, creating what is known as an Apple.
Even though you may have underestimated the fat in the hips and thighs, you should know that you have a huge advantage over people who tend to get it elsewhere.Studies have repeatedly shown that belly fat – the fat and not the hips and thighs-is very dangerous to your health. Abdominal fat is more easily get into your bloodstream, clog your arteries. Thigh fat is much less likely to do so.
Now for the bad news.
Thighs plump little hard burned than belly fat. You probably already know this. If you and a friend the man ever decide to lose weight at the same time, you probably noticed that he had a much easier time losing weight in his stomach than you did on your thighs.
But you can change it all! You not only can shift the thighs and hips and smooth cellulite was, but you can also build the muscles in your legs, which is the strongest and largest muscles in your body. Stronger leg muscles make Your life feels a whole lot easier. You will walk with more confidence and with a spring in your step. You can climb the stairs without being tired. And you can ride with taut-all because of Your strong legs! You will feel better about yourself from the inside out.
1. Movement 1: Seated Pillow Squeeze (working on the inner thighs)
Sit in sturdy chairs (one without wheels). Return your foot to the floor with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Place the pillow between your thighs. Exhale as you squeeze the pillow between your thighs as if you were trying to insert the stuffing from pillows. Hold for 1 minute while you breathe normally. Remove and proceed to move 2.
2. Movement 2: Seated Hand Push (working out the thighs and hips)
Sit in a Chair. Return your foot to the floor with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Place the Palm of the hand on the outside of your knees. While keeping your hands and your arms are not moving, push the knees out of the Palm of the hand, as if you try to push the hands away. At the same time, tap into with your hands, prevent your thighs to push it out. Hold this isometric contraction for 1 minute, breathing normally. Remove and proceed to Move 3.
3. Movement 3: sitting Sit Foster (the front of the thigh)
Sit in a Chair. Return your foot to the floor with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Return your hands to the Chair at the side of your body. Exhale as you lift and extend Your right leg. Hold for 30 seconds when you breathe normally. Then inhale when lowering the right foot and exhale while repeating it with the left foot. Hold for 30 seconds while breathing normally. Remove and proceed to Move 4.
4. Movement 4: Bridge Sit (working in the back of the thighs and back)
Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair. Return your foot to the floor with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Return Your hands to the Chair at the side of your body. Exhale as you lift your hips, letting your hands and feet You sustain your weight. Continue to raise Your hips until your body is in the shape of the bridge. Hold for 20 to 60seconds while breathing normally. Release and return to Move 1. Repeat the Move1-4 again, and finish.